Saturday, March 30, 2013

Episode 1.06- And Then There Were Five


Will: "My Mole suspect? Hmm. Englebert? Taylor? Bella? It doesn't really matter, for me at least. I have an Exemption this week! I never thought I'd be able to say that! I have an Exemption and I am officially in the final five!"


Will: "Good morning world! Wait, I still have no clothes! Thanks for that Ludwig!"


Will: "Well, time to remedy that..."


Will: "Hey, get out of here! Stop filming me!"
Cameraman: "We've all already seen you without clothes. This is no big deal."
Will: "Um, creep."


Englebert: "Oh, looky there! Waffles!"


Amelia: "You aren't seriously going to eat those are you?"
Englebert: "What's the matter with them waffles?"
Amelia: "They were gross yesterday, and have no been sitting out all night! I don't think they're very safe."


Englebert: "Ach, I'll take my chances! This 'ere is one strong stomach!"
Amelia: "Um, okay. But I'll be eating waffles stored in the fridge!"


Amelia: "These waffles are much more appetizing."


Englebert: "Oh, wow. They look so much better than mine. They're both black, burnt, and surrounded by flies!"
Amelia: "Oh, stop it. At least mine won't make me sick."
Englebert: "Sure they won't..."


Taylor: "Englebert, have you seen Amelia?"
Englebert: "She'd in that dining room there. Why dontcha want to chat with me or somefing?"
Taylor: "Um, I'd rather talk to Amelia."
Englebert: "Everyone in this house is so standoffish!"
Taylor: "Yeah, sorry."


Taylor: "So, Amelia, where is your head at?"


Amelia: "I'm leaning towards Ludwig as the Mole right now, but really I'm not entirely sure."
Taylor: "Yeah, I really have no idea. I'm thinking of just doing the Quiz randomly."


Amelia: "Really?!? That could be suicide."
Taylor: "I don't think so. I mean, it could be, but since I have no idea who the Mole is answering the entire Quiz at random might give me an edge over people who really think they know who the Mole is who are wrong."
Amelia: "I guess."


Bella: "Hey, guys. May I join you?"
Amelia: "Sure."
Taylor: "We were just talking about how we're voting on tonight's Quiz."


Bella: "Oh, okay."
Amelia: "I'm thinking of going all Ludwig, and Taylor wants to do it randomly."
Bella: "Taylor, if you go home, it will be your own fault if you answer randomly."
Taylor: "Yeah, I know its a risk."


Bella: "I'm sort of unsure too, but I'll have to settle on someone. I think its probably either Will or Ludwig. Probably Ludwig."
Amelia: "I'm leaning towards Ludwig as well."


Bella: "Taylor, you should answer the Quiz with us. I'd like to see you stay another week with Amelia and I."
Taylor: "I know there's a risk, but I don't know why, but I somehow doubt that Ludwig is the Mole."
Amelia: "If you could pick anyone as the Mole, who would you pick?"


Taylor: "I really don't know. Will maybe? Or, you'll hate this, but maybe Englebert? I know he's supposed to be in our alliance, but I'm starting to doubt him."


Amelia: "Really? I'm not a fan of Englebert or anything, but he always seemed trustworthy to me."
Taylor: "That's why I'm answering randomly. I simply have no idea. I need to get lucky."


Bella: "Taylor is answering the Quiz randomly. Yes, that's right! Completely randomly! I mean, better her than me to go home, but still! Is she a complete idiot! At least give yourself a chance at winning! I wouldn't say anything to her, but her answering the Quiz randomly, or at least claiming to, makes me suspect her as the Mole even more. Well, I can only wait and see, but it will be no surprise if Taylor isn't in this house tommorrow. And if she is: I've found the Mole!" 



Will: "Ludwig, I've really been enjoying your company."
Ludwig: "I've not been enjoying yours."
Will: "Oh, you're just bitter about the whole Amelia thing."
Ludwig: "You're just rather...dull."


Will: "You are amazing as well, Ludwig. I really feel for you. Amelia hurt both of us."


Ludwig: "No she didn't! You hurt Amelia!"


Will: "Oh, stop being a sourpuss! Ludwig, come over here!"


Ludwig: "What are you...oh!"
Will: "Haha! You under my power!"


Ludwig: "Whatever you say Will!"
Will: "Ludwig, you know I'm feeling awfully thirsty!"
Ludwig: "I'll go inside and get you some plasma juice if you want."


Will: "That won't be necessary. Extend your arm."
Ludwig: "Alright, what are you doing?"
Will: "You'll see..."


Ludwig: "Ah! What did you do?"


Ludwig: "What's happening to me?"


Ludwig: "Will, I feel so...drained."
Will: "You'll get over it. Has anyone ever told you that you have delicious plasma?"
Ludwig: "That's...nice."


Ludwig: "Today, out by the hot tub, Will...did something to me. I don't know what it is, but all I can feel is heat in my veins and... *scratches neck* A blemish!"



Greg: "Englebert, those computers are only for taking the Quiz! You are being so inappropriate!"


Englebert: "Ha! I'm the one being inappropriate! Says the guy wearing nothing but his knickers!"


Greg: "Hey, rules are rules! These computers are only for the Quiz!"


Englebert: "Well, that's a quite the stupid rule, that is!"
Greg: "..."
Englebert: "Oi, I'm gettin' off! Hold your horses!"
Greg: "Alright, and stay off."


Englebert: "Can you believe him, always babbling on? Englebert, Englebert! Ha!"


Greg: "Englebert, you'd better not be back on that computer!"
Englebert: "Trust me, I'm not!"


Amelia: "Hey, Englebert, how are you doing?"
Englebert: "Much better before you showed up."


Amelia: "Calm it down, Englebert. Shouldn't you not be on that computer?"
Englebert: "Yeah, and?"
Greg: "Englebert!"
Englebert: "Alright, alright."


Amelia: "I just wanted to apologize to you, Englebert. Now that we're in an alliance together I wanted to make sure that we were both good."
Englebert: "Finally, bout time! I've been waiting for you to apologize!"


Amelia: "Wait, you've been waiting for me?!?"


Amelia: "Haha, what are you doing?"
Englebert: "Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!"


Amelia: "I'm glad we're both at ease with each other. Should one of us be eliminated, I wanted to eliminate any conflict we had."

\

Englebert: "That host-fellow, whatsisname, sure is getting on my bloodly nerves. 'E's like: ya see those computers? Yeah, the only ones in the house? Only for the test! What the 'ell? Can't I go about my business without 'im bumbling about complaining in 'is bloody knickers?"




Will: "Hey, Taylor."
Taylor: "Hi, Will. You know, for a vampire, you spend a lot of your time outside."


Will: "I'm willing to burn up out here to be with you."
Taylor: "Oh gee, thanks."


Taylor: "Will, what happened between us...it didn't mean anything, did it?"


Will: "That depends."
Taylor: "Oh?"
Will: "Did it mean something for you?"
Taylor: "Um..."


Will: "I think you are adorable, that's all I've got to say."
Taylor: "Oh, stop. You aren't going to use me like you used Amelia."


Will: "Oh, don't be silly, Taylor. You are nothing like Amelia!"
Taylor: "I like Amelia. She's a sweet old lady."


Will: "Well, you're a sweet young lady. Much better."
Taylor: "Okay..."


Will: "I've got something for you!"
Taylor: "Oh, Will! You shouldn't have!"
Will: "Anything for you!"


Taylor: "Oh, Will."


Taylor: "Will has been flirting with me for like a few days now. I mean, I sort of like him but, I’m in the same alliance as Amelia. And she and Will had some ….. stuff together and I feel bad for her.  I kind of want to date him though because he is rich and I need the money.  Plus, he could make me famous. And that’s always a good thing. Also, he’s a pretty nice guy if I can say so myself.  Well, I like him and that’s that. TAYLOR IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )"



Bella: "Ludwig, can I ask you something: are you the Mole?"
Ludwig: "I can honestly say that I'm not."


Bella: "But that's exactly what a Mole would say! Why do I always get the feeling you are deceiving me?"


Ludwig: "You're just paranoid, that's all! But you know what, choose me as your Mole! See if I care when you get voted off!"
Bella: "I'm going to ignore that. I'm going to be the mature one here."


Ludwig: "Haha! That's a change!"
Bella: "Grrrrrr."
Ludwig: "Don't think I haven't seen you, bossing around Madison and Taylor, then Englebert, and now Amelia. You are nothing but a dictator in charge of a train wreck of an alliance. And newsflash: one of your alliance members is going home this week, and I hope, nay I pray, that it's you!"


Bella: "That's it! Can it you Mole! I've had enough of your snobbishness  You disgust me you pathetic little twerp! And you think that you're so high and mighty since you have an Exemption! Well you aren't! I can't stand you!"


Ludwig: "HOW DARE YOU! I am a Smosterbeard, I am perfection, you are nothing but a pathetic, sluggish little she-devil who acts so sweet and innocent but is pure evil underneath!"


Bella: "Next week, if you get another Exemption, I may just have to stab myself!"
Ludwig: "I better get one then. Wouldn't want to miss to opportunity to cause your demise!"
Bella: "My demise? I'm going nowhere, Luddy!"


Bella: "Amelia, we are both answering Ludwig on the Quiz, right?"


Amelia: "I've been thinking of it."
Bella: "You must! You'll probably go home otherwise!"


Amelia: "Bella, I know you're in my alliance, but you can't blame me for not trusting you completely. You are exactly the sort of person who would try to use me like Will. If you really think its Ludwig, you could just want me to vote with you in the event that you are wrong since you know I'm one of the slowest test-takers, and if you don't think its Ludwig, you could just trying to be trick me in order to stay. Or could be the Mole!"
Bella: "Trust me, I'm no Mole!"
Amelia: "That's what they all--oh!"



Bella: "Haha, how embarrassing!"
Amelia: "Oh, stop it. People pee themselves in this house all of the time! Sometimes I feel like I have no free will to go to the bathroom when I want to!"


Amelia: "Does Bella seriously think that I was born yesterday? Like she's going to trick me into voting Ludwig on the Quiz! We both know its not him, it's so obvious! She's either really stupid and thinks she's going to pull one over me and send me packing or really stupid and, thinking she's clever, is trying to get me (the slowest test-taker) answer all of the same Quiz questions as her so I'll be sent packing if she's wrong. Either way, Bella is pretty stupid."


Englebert: "Taylor, who are you suspecting of being the Mole?"


Taylor: "I dunno. Will maybe?"
Englebert: "I'm towards that Amelia lady."
Taylor: "Really? Wow, there are some deep cracks in this alliance."
Englebert: "That happens when one of us is right guaranteed to go home!"


Taylor: "Hmm. Well I guess it really could still be anyone. Well, good luck on the Quiz!"
Englebert: "Good luck yourself!"


Greg: "Everyone, please report to the Quiz-taking rooms!"


Greg: "It's time for the Quiz, 10 questions about the identity of the Mole."


"The player who scores the lowest on the Quiz will be Executed,"


"and must leave the game immediately."


"In the event of a tie, the player who completed their Quiz the slowest will be Executed."


"As Ludwig and Will have Exemptions, they will not be Executed."




Greg: "Are the rules of the Quiz understood?"
Englebert: "Just as understood as they were last week!"
Greg: "Great, then let's begin."


Question #1. Is the Mole male or female?
A. Male
B. Female

Question #2.  During the last Mole Quiz, did the Mole have one or two questions below their picture?
A. 1
B. 2
C. The Mole didn't take the last Mole Quiz.

Question #3. Is the Mole human or supernatural?
A. Human
B. Supernatural



Question #4. Did the Mole say a goodbye message to Madison after her Execution?
A. Yes
B. No

Question #5.  Who was the first person the Mole spoke to on day 5?
A. Bella Anderson
B. Taylor Bam
C. Amelia Grant
D. Englebert Humperdink
E. Ludwig Smosterbeard
F. Greg Gentle



Question #6. Did the Mole give their Diary Room Entry on day 5 before or after the challenge?
A. Before
B. After

Question #7. During the challenge, “The Prisoner’s Dilemma”, was was the Mole one of the first three to enter the challenge structure?
A. Yes
B. No

Question #8. During the challenge, “The Prisoner’s Dilemma”, did the Mole earn an exemption?
A. Yes
B. No



Question #9. During the challenge, “The Prisoner’s Dilemma”, did the Mole testify or remain silent?
A. He/she testified.
B. He/she remained silent.

Question #10. Who is the Mole?
A. Bella Anderson
B. Taylor Bam
C. Amelia Grant
D. Englebert Humperdink
E. Will Miller
F. Ludwig Smosterbeard

EXECUTION #3



Greg: "Hello again, everyone. Welcome to your third Execution."
Everyone: "Hello, Greg."


Greg: "Please take your seats."


Greg: "Alright, so let's start by saying that the results of these Quizes have been very close every week. This week, as well as last week, the Quizes both ended in ties!"
Bella: "Could you not have told us this last week?"
Greg: "Um, yeah, about that. I forgot."
Amelia: "That's a wonderful excuse! He forgot!"


Greg: "Yes, and unfortunately, I didn't forget to Execute one of you. Let's start with..."


Englebert: "Me? I want to get this fing over with."
Greg: "Alright, let's start with Englebert."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Englebert: "Whew, what a relief!"
Greg: "Bella, are you ready?"



Bella: "Greg, I'm so nervous. It better not be me."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bella: "NO! Greg, there must be some mistake!"



Greg: "Bella, I'm sorry, but you have been Executed."
Bella: "How dare you Execute me?"


Greg: "Bella, I have to ask you to leave. Please pack your things and head to the front door."


Bella: "You haven't heard the last of me, guys! I'll be back!"
Ludwig: "Yeah, when everyone comes back! Haha, you were eliminated!"
Greg: "Ludwig, I have to ask you to stop this is Bella's moment."


Greg: "So, Bella, here we are."
Bella: "Uggh, here we are."
Greg: "How do you feel about this?"


Bella: "How do you think I feel, Greg? I feel terrible! I had so much potential in this game, I could have gone so far! I'm really angry at the person I wound up voting for. How dare they trick me?"
Greg: "Well, that's the name of the game. What's your biggest regret?"


Bella: "My alliance! One of them must have been deceiving me. I know Amelia wasn't being completely honest or she'd be sitting here. Someone must have known that I had the wrong Mole and said nothing. It's just very disappointing, Greg."


Greg: "Well, I look forward to seeing you on finale night."
Bella: "Yeah. And at least I don't need to be stuck in that house with all those jerks any longer. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stand it."


Greg: "I enjoyed getting to know you over these few days, Bella."
Bella: "Greg, I dreaded every moment spent talking to you."
Greg: "Yeah, who am I kidding? Everyone's glad you're gone."
Bella: "Excuse me?"


Greg: "Oh, I'm so sorry, Bella! I forgot to call a taxi! Just give me a minute."
Bella: "Thank goodness. I cannot stand taxis. I have superior means of getting around."


Greg: "Oh, right! You're a witch! I'd forgotten. You seemed mean, but normal."


Bella: "Greg, I am not in the mood."


Greg: "Alright. Enjoy your journey!"
Bella: "Shut up."


Greg: "And so, the Mole's third victim was claimed! Are there any goodbye messages for Bella?"


Ludwig: "Bella, all I have to say is how amazing your Execution was! You were on my last nerve, and I couldn't be more grateful that I'm not forced to ever speak to you again! All day I was hoping that it would be you to go, and thank goodness all of my desires came true! Serves you right! No one messes with a Smosterbeard and gets away with it!" 


Amelia: "Bella, you and I didn't always see eye to eye. But, your Execution has eliminated one suspect for me once and for all! I cannot express how grateful I am that it was you and not me, although you will still be missed."


Taylor: "Bella, you were one of my first friends in this house. You, Madison, and I really started becoming close and it was a real blow to lose you and Madison right in a row. You shall be missed, Bella!"


Englebert: "Bella, you were a bit annoying at times, but I have to say that I've really enjoying the strategy I've gone over with you during your time here. You were my closet friend in this house, and without you, something will be missing here without you."


Greg: "I'm turning off a lamp in the back of the room in Bella's memory. This room is certainly getting darker with each lamp turned off."


Greg: "Now, let's pause and look at the empty chair where Bella sat just a few moments ago..."


Greg: "You may now head to bed."


Greg: "Goodnight contestants."


Taylor: "This is weird  Bella and Madison's bedroom is completely empty and I am stuck in a room with Englebert."


Will: "Wow. I did not think Bella was the one going."


Amelia: "I think Bella might just have won this game for me. Crazy..."


Amelia: "Its crazy knowing who the Mole is."

No comments:

Post a Comment