Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Episode 1.08- Gone on a Full Moon Night


Ludwig: "Good morning, Will. How are you doing this morning?"
Will: "Oh, alright I guess."
Ludwig: "That's splendid!"


Will: "Yeah, I guess. Hey, Ludwig, I was wondering something."
Ludwig: "What?"


Will: "It's just, I was wondering if you are going to do the Quiz randomly. I mean, you've only taken one Quiz so far, and you've made no mention so far of any Mole suspects. I just wanted to know if you were going to try."


Ludwig: "Oh, Will! You crack me up! I don't have to remind you, do I? I am a Smosterbeard, of course I shall take the Quiz randomly. And then, I will win this entire thing guessing randomly, and it will be time for me to reveal the Mole and I will honestly tell them that I haven't the slightest idea."


Will: "But hasn't it occurred to you that it might not work out like that? I mean, I know who the Mole is, and I've been looking for a coalition partner. You and I have gotten closer--"
Ludwig: "Mysteriously..."


Will: "What's that?"
Ludwig: "We've gotten closer mysteriously. I seem to remember hating you."
Will: "Well...be that as it may, I really wanted to ask you--"


Ludwig: "What? Ask me what?"
Will: "If you'd be in a coalition with me! You just need to write down the name of--"


Ludwig: "Oh, Will, the instant I settle on a Mole my strategy will stop working. I will through all of the answers to the same person, and when that person is wrong, I will be the next to go. Random is the greatest strategy I could have come up with."


Will: "For the first few weeks, maybe, but now it's coming down to it, Ludwig! If you answer randomly, there's a random chance that you could be the next to go!"
Ludwig: "Oh, you take the same chance every time you take the Quiz."
Will: "But when I go, at least I know I did all that I could. Random answers are practically inviting failure."


Ludwig: "I am adamant. I will stick to my ways, and nothing you can say will change that. Thanks for caring so much, though."


Englebert: "What's up, Taylor? This 'ere morning is absolutely marvelous, no?"
Taylor: "Just getting some cereal. And yes...it is."


Englebert: "Oo, cornflakes! Englebert likes!"
Taylor: "I think your hair dye must seep into your brain in the mornings. You get...strange."


Englebert: "Dye!?! DYE! I'll have you know this is my natural color!"
Taylor: "Yeah, of course it is."
Englebert: "It is, honest!"


Taylor: "You normally have pink hair and orange whatever's on your cheeks."
Englebert: "They are called sideburns, and yes! I'm very proud of my unique genes!"


Taylor: "Unique! Look, Englebert, even fairies don't have pink hair!"
Englebert: "How do you know?"
Taylor: "I just know! That's not a normal hair color."


Englebert: "Have you seen me? I ain't nowheres near normal!"
Taylor: "Ha, you can say that again!"
Englebert: "Hear, hear!"


Taylor: "So, what are you thinking in terms of Mole?"


Englebert: "Well, I have many suspects, but my prime one is Amelia."
Taylor: "Really? I was thinking maybe Will, but it could definitely be Amelia too."


Englebert: "There's just something off about her. Can't quite pinpoint it, but I don't trust her."
Taylor: "Well, don't forget, she is supposed to be in our alliance."


Englebert: "Oh please, whatever alliance we had with Amelia was ended the second Bella got voted off. She was what kept us together. Without her, it's like what's the point?"
Taylor: "Alliances clearly don't do much good in this game, anyhow. They don't exactly help you figure out who the Mole is, at least."


Englebert: "Amelia is most definitely the Mole! There is practically no doubt in my mind at this point! She is the Mole, and she's been tricking everyone this whole time! Who would suspect the sweet little old lady, the smart grandma with accusations who manages to make even those she's accusing like her for them. Oh, Amelia! She's played a real good game, I'll give her that, but Englebert Humperdink has does even better!"


Will: "Oh, chess! May I join you, Amelia?"


Amelia: "Must you?"
Will: "Yes, I must."


Amelia: "Oh, very well."
Will: "Thank you."


Amelia: "..."
Will: "..."


Will: "Well, this is awkward."


Amelia: "I don't like you, Will."
Will: "Well, I can assure you, the feeling is mutual."


Amelia: "Why did you come out here? You couldn't just have wanted to come play chess with me."
Will: "Smart as a whip, as always. No, I didn't just want to play with you. I also wanted to talk."
Amelia: "I have nothing to say to you."


Will: "Look, Amelia, I don't like you any more than you like me. But, I know who the Mole is, and I still want to tell you."
Amelia: "Why would you want a coalition with me? We all know that it's Englebert. Go to your girlfriend and form an alliance with her. She'll probably think you're sweet. Ack, I can't believe I ever liked you."


Will: "Taylor? But that's the thing. I don't think it's Englebert."
Amelia: "But if you don't think it's Englebert and you don't think it's me and you clearly don't think it's Ludwig, are you saying you think it's Taylor? Are we talking about the same Taylor? The one you were making out with on the couch?"


Will: "It's exactly the same Taylor! Look, she's cute and all, but really, she's done a lot more Mole-ish stuff during the challenges than Englebert, and it would be foolish to think there wasn't at least a chance she was the Mole."
Amelia: "But doesn't Englebert seem more likely to you? And why are you telling me all of this? We hate each other!"


Will: "Amelia, I know I was a jerk, and I'm not taking that back. But, if you will just forgive me, together we can advance ourselves to the end!"
Amelia: "I don't believe you! You are trying to trick me."


Will: "You want the truth? The only reason I'm telling you this is because you are one of the slowest test takers here. Englebert is wicked fast, faster than me, Ludwig just does the Quiz randomly, and Taylor is the Mole. So, if I didn't tell you who I thought the Mole was, you could very well be Executed tonight. I want Englebert to go, so I tried to tell Ludwig, but he wouldn't listen, so you are my only other option. Satisfied?"


Amelia: "Very! So, the truth comes out! If you can get me to the final three, it gives you the best shot of winning! Well, I can't pretend that if Englebert isn't the Mole, I would want him out due to how quickly he answers those Quizes so...I don't know. I'm not sure I believe you, but I'll think about it."
Will: "That's all I can ask!"


Amelia: "I'm so torn! On one hand, there's Will, who I've hated for quite some time now, telling me that the Mole is Taylor and being perfectly clear about his motivation. There's Taylor, who's been with me thinking it's Englebert for a while, and who has certainly won my trust. I think I need to talk this over with Englebert. Maybe he'll clear my head and reveal the Mole to me in the midst of all of this madness!"


Englebert: *sigh*


Ludwig: "Englebert? What are you doing?"


Englebert: "Oh hey, Ludwig. I was just looking at the lamps. It's crazy how fast this is going!"
Ludwig: "Well, with someone Executed every two days, it is very fast."


Englebert: "I guess I just thought of the process as longer, that's all. And, I'm missing Madison and Bella."
Ludwig: "Bella. Yuck, how could you miss that she-devil?"


Englebert: "Oh, don't be a sour puss. She wasn't that bad."
Ludwig: "She was horrible! A horrible, horrible person! Even if I'm Executed next, at least I outlasted her."
Englebert: "Bella was right lovely once ya got to know her!"


Ludwig: "Oh, I'm sure. But if you didn't know her, she was evil personified. I'm glad I only had the mispleasure of living with her for a few days."


Englebert: "Can we forget Bella? She's been Executed, and it's time for us to avoid the same fate!"


Ludwig: "Who do you want to go?"
Englebert: "Not you, for sure. I know that you are no Mole!"
Ludwig: "Thanks. I'm glad you believe me."


Englebert: "And not Taylor, because I actually like her. So, I guess I want Will to go. Amelia's the Mole, so, he's the only one left."
Ludwig: "Will? Really? And you think it's Amelia? Wow... You know, I actually like Will, he seems--"


Englebert: "Um, Ludwig, something's happening to you!"


Ludwig: "I feel so...strange!"


Englebert: "Ludwig...your eyes!"


Ludwig: "Ahh! What's happening to me!"


Ludwig: "WILL!"


Taylor: "Ah, this feels nice!"


Amelia: "Taylor? Don't you think it's a little out of season to be in a hot tub? It's fall!"


Taylor: "Not really. I like the hot tub all year round!"


Amelia: "Okay...anyway, Taylor I was wondering if you knew that some people are saying that you are the Mole?"


Taylor: "Really? I can't really see why, but its not like I mind them choosing me. Their own fault when they go home. May I ask who it is though?"
Amelia: "Um, that's the thing."


Taylor: "What do you mean that's the thing?"
Amelia: "Um..."
Taylor: "Amelia, tell me please. I want to know who's scheming."


Amelia: "Yeah, funny story it's...Ludwig?"
Taylor: "Are you telling me or asking me?"
Amelia: "Telling you. It's not Will Ludwig!"


Taylor: "I thought Ludwig answered the Quizes randomly? Oh, well I never liked him much. To be honest I thought he was the Mole for quite a while."
Amelia: "Yeah, me too. I guess he'll probably be the next to go."
Taylor: "Probably."


Taylor: "Amelia came to me today, and told me that there is some suspicion of me as the Mole. The thing is, I'm not sure I believe her. The name she pulled out, Ludwig, doesn't seem right. Ludwig's always been pretty insistent on answering the Quiz randomly, so I really don't think he's given much thought into the Mole. Onto my own suspicions, Englebert, Englebert, and Englebert. He was in my alliance, and Madison and Bella would never have voted for him, which is why they are gone. The only reason I'm here is that I'm a faster Quiz taker than them. I trust Amelia, and she's with me thinking it's Englebert. I only have to hope that I'm right..."


Ludwig: "Will! What have you done to me?!?"
Will: "I've improved you Ludwig. This isn't my fault, it's yours!"


Ludwig: "Will, whatever 'friendship' we had is over! You've just ruined my entire life! That goes beyond this game!"
Will: "Oh, so you're now a vampire! So, what! I think you look better now anyhow!"


Ludwig: "Better? Will, you knew I didn't want this! I can't believe you!"
Will: "Ludwig, it's no big deal. Just chill. You'll forget about this once you realize how good plasma tastes!"
Ludwig: "I'm a monster!"


Ludwig: "I cannot believe that Will would do this to me! Look at me! I am a thing of evil, I am dead! And, I'm so thirsty! He's ruined the rest of my life, and I swear, Will will pay for what he's done! I will not rest until I've had my vengeance!"


Amelia: "Hey, Ludwig. How are you?"
Englebert: "Hello Amelia."
Amelia: "Who is your Mole suspect?"


Englebert: "You don't want to know."


Amelia: "Yes, I very much do."


Englbert: "It's, um, you."
Amelia: "Me?!? How could you even think that!"


Englebert: "I've chosen you for the past few Mole Quizes, and I'm still here, so I take that to mean that I'm right."
Amelia: "The past few? But we were supposed to be in an alliance!"


Englebert: "Oh, I never trusted you! Whatever alliance did exist is no more!"
Amelia: "I trusted you Englebert! I thought you trusted me!"
Englebert: "Really? I thought that you were pretending to think I was the Mole!"


Amelia: "Oh, you! Take that, you pig!"


Englebert: "Ouch! Oh it's on, you old hag!"
Amelia: "You aren't one to talk, you're older than me!"
Englebert: "Oh, you little..."


Amelia: "What are you going to do to me...Mole!"
Englebert: "I summon...and Ice Blast!"


Amelia: "Haha! Backfired! Serves you right for trying to use fairy magic on me!"


Englebert: "I'm...so...cold!"


Taylor: "Will, you are so romantic!"


Will: "Taylor, you are cute as a button!"
Taylor: "Will..."
Will: "Kiss me!"


Taylor: "Oh, I guess we're kissing now!"
Will: "You are just so good at it."


Taylor: "You know, Will, it turns out some people think I'm the Mole!"
Will: "Oh...really."
Taylor: "Yeah. Ludwig, and maybe Amelia? I dunno. She came to me and told me about it."


Will: "She did, huh?"
Taylor: "Yeah, and she told me that Ludwig thought I was the Mole. I'm perfectly fine with it. If they want to get themselves Executed, they can go right ahead."


Will: "Yeah, I guess so."
Taylor: "But, it's funny. I thought Ludwig just answering the Quiz randomly. Maybe he is hiding something..."
Will: "He was, in the beginning, but now he seems to actually be trying. I guess..."


Taylor: "But why would he choose me? What have I done Mole-ish? Maybe Amelia wasn't honest, either. You can't trust anyone in this house."


Will: "Some people might think it's deceitful to kiss Taylor the way that I do and really think she's the Mole. The thing is, even if Taylor is the Mole, I think she really does like me. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, we both are super flirty with each other, but Taylor as a steady girlfriend/Mole? I'm not sure I could handle that."


Ludwig: "Ah. Nothing nicer than a campfire on an autumn evening!"


Greg: "Hey, Ludwig. I see you made a fire. And there are just enough chairs for everyone. Mind if I invite them all out here for a pre-Execution fire? And hey, are you alright?"


Ludwig: "Yeah. I'm okay. I'm just not feeling all that well. I mean, look at me."
Greg: "You are looking...sickly."


Ludwig: "I'm a monster! And I don't like any of them, but if you must invite them out here, I guess you must."
Greg: "Okay. Everyone head to the backyard!"


Amelia: "Why did you call us all out here?"
Greg: "I just wanted us to get together before one of you has to be Executed. How are you all feeling? We are getting to the point in the game when you should be starting to really get a grip on the Mole. Who here feels safe tonight, apart from Will who has an Exemption? Let's go around."


Ludwig: "I feel pretty safe. I am a Smosterbeard, and..."
Greg: "Enough of that."
Englebert: "I think I know who the Mole is, but you never know."
Amelia: "I have a few suspects, but I'm settling on one tonight. I need to decide on someone, but I feel somewhat safe."
Will: "I have an Exemption, so I am definitely safe."
Taylor: "I think I know who the Mole is. I've figured it out. I just wish I could be sure."


Greg: "You never can, can you? And, with that, it's time for you to take the test. Report to the test taking rooms."
Everyone: "Let's do this!"


Greg: "It's time for the Quiz, ten questions about the identity of the Mole."


"The player who scores the lowest on the Quiz will be Executed, and must leave the game immediately."


"In the event of a tie, the player who completed their Quiz the slowest will be Executed."


"As, Will has an Exemption, he will not be taking the Quiz and cannot be eliminated."


Greg: "Are the rules of the Quiz understood?"
Everyone: "Of course they are. Same as always."
Greg: "Wonderful, then let's begin."


Question #1. Is the Mole male or female?
A. Male
B. Female

Question #2.  During the last Mole Quiz, was the Mole one of the first two people shown taking their Quiz?
A. First two.
B. Last two.
C. The Mole didn’t take the last Mole Quiz. 



Question #3. Has the Mole ever had an Exemption from the Quiz?
A. Yes.
B. No.

Question #4. After the Execution, when the contestants were going to bed, was the Mole asleep when they were shown?
A. Yes
B. No



Question #5.  Has the Mole ever had a romantic relationship with another contestant?
A. Yes.
B. No.

Question #6. Does the Mole wear a hat with their everyday wear?
A. Yes.
B. No.

Question #7. During the challenge “Rub a Dub Dub”, how many ducks did the Mole put in Taylor’s tub?
A. None
B. 1-5 ducks
C. 6-10 ducks
D. 11-15 ducks
E. 16-20 ducks
F. 21+ ducks




Question #8. During the challenge “Rub a Dub Dub”, what style of clothes was the Mole wearing?
A. Everyday.
B. Formal.
C. Swim.

Question #9. During the challenge “Rub a Dub Dub”, did the Mole’s tub add any points to the pot?
A. Yes.
B. No.

Question #10. Who is the Mole?
A. Taylor Bam
B. Amelia Grant
C. Englebert Humperdink
D. Will Miller
E. Ludwig Smosterbeard

EXECUTION #4



Greg: "Welcome again, contestants. As you can clearly see, tonight is a full moon night. If one of our supernatural contestants is Executed, I will find that funny."
Englebert, and Ludwig: "We wouldn't!"
Will: "How would someone's elimination amuse you?"


Greg: "Oh, that's just my sense of humor. Shall we begin?"


Taylor: "Yes! Get it over with!"
Greg: "Amelia, you are up first.

Amelia: "Let's hope I made it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Amelia: "Thank heavens! I guess I made the right!"
Greg: "Taylor, you are next."


Taylor: "I'm really nervous. Please let me be safe."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Taylor: "Whew! Thanks Greg!"
Greg: "Ludwig, your results are next."


Ludwig: "I had that in the bag. There's no way I'm going."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ludwig: "Oh, no! This can't be!"



Greg: "Ludwig, I'm sorry, but you have been Executed."
Ludwig: "It isn't possible! I am a Smosterbeard!"


Greg: "Ludwig, I'm sorry, but I have to ask you to leave. Please pack your bags and head towards the front door."


Ludwig: "Goodbye, you lot. I will miss absolutely none of you."
Amelia: "We love you too, Ludwig!"


Greg: "So, Ludwig, how does it feel to be Executed?"
Ludwig: "It's terrible! I did nothing to deserve this! It's all the fault of the wretched show!"


Greg: "Do you have any regrets?"
Ludwig: "Ever coming on this. If I knew I wasn't going to win, it wasn't even worth my time."
Greg: "No mention of your random Mole Quiz strategy?"


Ludwig: "I don't think that even factored into my Execution."
Greg: "How can you even say that? Of course that's why you were Executed. If you had settled on someone, maybe you would have settled on the right person. Well, it's too late now anyhow. I look forward to seeing you on finale night."


Ludwig: "Oh yes, I don't look forward to seeing you again at all."
Greg: "Well, thanks! There's a cab waiting for you outside. Goodbye Ludwig!"


Ludwig: "I'm telling you, Greg, you will rue the day that you eliminated a Smosterbeard!"


Greg: "Yeah, right."
Ludwig: "Oh, a cab! Me, a Smosterbeard, reduced to taking a cab! What has this world come to?"


Cab Driver: "Hallo-allo. What's your name?"
Ludwig: "Ludwig. Are you taking me to England?"


Cab Driver: "That's where I'm from. But isn't Ludwig more of a German name?"


Ludwig: "Don't even get me started..."


Greg: "So, congrats final four!"
Will: "Woohoo!"
Greg: "Are there any goodbye messages for Ludwig?"


Amelia: "Ludwig, you and I were close for the first few days in this house. And then, you started hating me, and I saw the truth about you! Still, I'm sorry to see you gone. There are people I dislike more than you in this house, believe it or not, so goodbye. Just glad it wasn't me."


Englebert: "Ludwig, you didn't get along with almost anyone in this house, and certainly not me. But, now that you are gone, I guess I am going to miss you. You really aren't a bad guy, but your guessing strategy is what really did you in this time. Unless you decided to stop guessing..."


Will: "Ludwig, I actually quite liked you. I'm sorry to see you go, we've gotten a lot closer over the past few days. And, now that you've become one of my kind, I guess we are sort of like brothers! So long, friend!"


Greg: "I'm turning off a lamp in Ludwig's memory. There are only four of them left now."
Amelia: "We are really getting to the end."


Greg: "As we are down to the final four, you each have your own room now! A double bed each is a real accomplishment!"
Everyone: "Yeah! Nicer beds!"


Greg: "Go to bed and enjoy them. And above all, be thankful that you weren't forced to go..."


Greg: "...on a full moon night. Oh, the irony. A new vampire on a full moon. I love it!"
Will: "I find that offensive. See you in the morning, Greg."
Greg: "See you in the morning, contestants."

No comments:

Post a Comment